Please read the following Terms and Conditions Carefully
1. Your Acceptance
3. Website Access & User Information
A. Frampton Co hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms and Conditions, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium except according to Frampton Co’s policies for such set forth in these Terms and Conditions without Frampton Co’s prior authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with the Terms and Conditions.
B. The Website and all Website functionality, or other interactive or mobile services that may be available to you on or through the Website (collectively, the “Services”) are provided to you solely for your enjoyment, entertainment, and transactional purposes. Some Services may require you to provide contact information, thereby creating a file with Frampton Co When creating your file, you must provide accurate and complete information, and Frampton Co reserves the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Services if you provide inaccurate or incomplete information. Frampton Co will not be liable for harm or losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, by your conduct, you may be liable for the harm or losses of Frampton Co or others due to such unauthorized use.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Frampton Co Website, except links to third parties, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Frampton Co, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever, except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, without the prior written consent of Frampton Co or the respective owners. Frampton Co reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Frampton Co Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Frampton Co Website or the Content therein.
6. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- Use the Website to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF- SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Frampton Co, 141 Maple Lane, Bridgehampton, NY.
All feedback, comments, or other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.
Last Updated May 05, 2015
Information We Gather
Use of Information That You Provide
- If you have registered online to our site, Frampton Co will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission. This also applies to any information that personally identifies you, except as noted immediately below. We may, however, use information about our audience in aggregate form. For example, we may want to know how long the average reader spends on our site, or which pages or features get the most attention.
- Frampton Co may use your contact information to provide you with information about our products and services, including but not limited to our interior design services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Frampton Co may perform statistical analyses of subscribers and their subscribing and site use patterns for product development purposes and to generally inform third parties about the nature of our users.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Frampton Co’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Frampton Co, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
When you visit our site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website; this automatic data collection by our servers is called “log data”. Log data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use log data to monitor the use of the site and of our service, and for the site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
How To Contact Us
For any questions or comments regarding our information or security practices, you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.